Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hello New Follower

Since I have a new follower, I figured it was the perfect time to make another hockey post, something he probably doesn't care about anyway. ;-)

1 - Jeremy Roenick retires . . . and I bawl like a baby. Especially when Cheli called in.

2 - Now that JR is gone, will Cheli retire? He still hasn't been signed to a contract for next season, and even made the joke today that he may be retired already and not know about it.

3 - If the Sharks actually bring Dany Heatley to their team, I will lose all respect for the team that let JR go out in 'Styles.'

4 - Boy the NHL really has a hard on for the Olympics don't they? Not only will 2010 be the last time in the foreseeable future that NHL players will play in the Winter Olympics, but now if a player gets injured in the Olympic camp, the NHL doesn't have to honor their contract? I call foul.

No comments:

Post a Comment