Friday, July 17, 2009

What Am I and Why Am I Here?

First things first. What is a Rednuck?

A Rednuck is a fan who can't decide which hockey team she likes more - The Detroit Red Wings or the Vancouver Canucks. Since I can't decide and I like both, I'm a Rednuck. I'd have to say the slight edge goes to the Red Wings considering my location (Toledo), but having Ryan Kesler and now Mikael Samuelsson definitely keeps the Canucks in the running.

As for why I'm here, I'm not sure. I've tended to stick with LiveJournal for years now, but sometimes you just have to branch out. That doesn't mean I'm getting rid of my LJ though. I'll probably be back and forth with what I post where.

I do have a couple communities I created in LJ though, which is another reason I like LJ. Besides running a Battlestar Galactica Big Bang Challenge, I also set up a community dedicated to my favorite Red Wing, Jonathan Ericsson.

It can be found here: Jonathan Ericsson Fans

I don't know how regularly I will post here, but I'm sure I'll be around, especially to comment on hockey news.

No comments:

Post a Comment